Hello)))
"Often. Otherwise, neither I nor she is interested"
liveartbcs.com/armenia/23-02-2022. I really did not want to see him and this dialogue made me angry at all, but I did not want to merge and had to go.
I was immediately upset and excited. She usually behaves this way when something tragic or at least unpleasant happens. I sat down next to her, took her hand, and asked:
Then we fucked many more times in a country house. And in the steam room, and on the table, and standing against the wall, and a couple of times even on a sunny day in the forest. Often Anyuta finished sitting on top of me, she completely immersed my cock in herself, pressed hard against me and soon I felt her hot sperm beating between us. Finishing first many times, she then brought me to orgasm with some unimaginable blowjob. I still can’t understand how she could take it to the very foundation, she just dipped her penis into her very throat and sometimes froze like that, touching my pubis with her nose, her face turned red, tears began to flow from her eyes. I remember at first I felt sorry for her a little and, let's say, spared her, but she very quickly got angry at such behavior.
And Rita also picked up: "Fuck this bitch, fuck my sister so that she screams to sit on you herself, cum in her, drive sperm into her cunt so she can't walk, let me help your dick and her cunt."
Galya - It's hard for me. When I try not to make noise, I rarely cum. Even though I flow like a bitch.
The pussy was almost shaved, aft of a thin line of pubic hair. The skin was warm and velvety and I could feel her labia puffed up and wet. My finger slipped and ended up in a pussy. She reacted to this with a slight movement of the pelvis up towards, which helped the finger go even deeper. She threw her head back and, without looking at me, unzipped the knot and pulled down my shorts. Since I was sitting in a T-shirt before her arrival, this did not bother her and she left it on me.